View Single Post
Old 07-05-2020, 01:28 AM   #247
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Sorry man Frank is far more valuable than Chris and that was proven last season.
'Far more valuable' is a bit of a stretch. Clark brought a much needed attitude change to the D and he is better against the run than Jones but Jones is much more of a force to be reckoned with when it comes to pass rushing. Jones didn't have a ton of sacks this year but he is without a question our main pass rushing threat.

i'd say it's about even. Both great players with different strengths and weaknesses. They complement each other well too.

I think signing Jones to a huge deal isn't worth it for Chiefs since we have Reid/Mahomes and are already paying a ton to Frank Clark. But he deserves to get paid a lot by another team who needs a good pass rushing DT to help get their defense and team to the next level. He's a good player but if I'm Veach I'd let him go.

Last edited by PAChiefsGuy; 07-05-2020 at 06:13 AM..
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0