View Single Post
Old 07-04-2020, 11:52 PM   #244
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
I think Jones is a unicorn. Said it for quite some time now. I think he has rare talents that if harnessed with hard work throughout his career will end up in the HOF. I compared his body style and the way he plays to Reggie White and still think that’s accurate.

But Clark brings a mentality this DL didn’t have without him...even though they had Houston and Ford on the edges and Jones in the middle. They were soft.

I’d love to see Veach find a way to keep Jones long term and for him to continue to be coached up to continue to improve, but it appears the situation with the cap won’t allow that...or maybe it will and we see extensions for Mahomes and Jones on July 15th.
If Jones is such a Unicorn then why aren't teams lining up to get him away from KC during this contract situation?
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.