Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2020, 10:10 PM   #2992
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Finally got out to shoot my Mossberg today, such a blast

The kick isn’t nearly as bad as expected, but was only using 2 3/4” plain jane field loads... I’m betting the 3” OO and slugs will test my shoulder a little more

Beer cans and fishing bobbers tossed in the air by my buddy had no chance, super easy to get on target with and WOW what a soft trigger this girl has, almost feels like I took it to a gunsmith for a custom job... just breath on her and she’s letting it rip

I’d sure hate to be in front of her
Run some 3 1/2" magnums through it and your shoulder will let you know you shot some rounds.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited by Chief Roundup; 07-05-2020 at 02:43 AM..
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.