View Single Post
Old 07-04-2020, 04:52 PM   #2
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Okay, my voting is:

Positive - Crimson. The Kansas City Crimson has a nice ring to it. And it's kind of a return favor to Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Neutral - Hammerheads. I'd scratch my head about this as a name given that Kansas City is hundreds of miles from an ocean, but whatever. I wouldn't vote against it because Hammerheads are cool, but I won't vote for it.

Negative - Scourge, Catastrophe, Sauce. The world needs to know that we're the good guys. Scourge and Catastrophe sound like other AFC West villain teams. And while I like Sauce, I don't really see it as a name that will strike fear into our enemies.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.