View Single Post
Old 07-04-2020, 01:46 PM   #235
I missed '69!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Per Garafalo the Chiefs don’t and apparently have never viewed him as a $20 million asset. That’s the big question.

Garafalo was obviously told that from KC. He’s got no reason to make that up, rifht?

If true, I wonder why that is? It’s been well documented that Chris Jones is not great on first down, so it leads me to believe that they might think Chris is not complete player.
The other elephant in the room is availability. Chris was injured in 2017 and 2018 playoff games, so Chris being unavailable in the playoffs for a 3rd straight season might have really supported their decision, especially if it was due to a basketball locker room incident (not sure I buy that).

I agree with you that it seems like Chris Jones is not going to be here long term. I think that if that report is true that they don’t view him like he views himself, the ideal situation is keeping him on the tag this year and then trading him for assets to use in the draft next spring.
Does anyone believe he’s worth Donald money? He’s great sure but not a game by game wrecker.
Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.