View Single Post
Old 07-04-2020, 12:28 PM   #37597
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
How many is "a lot of people", out of the millions who have had it?
https://www.gavi.org/vaccineswork/lo...fects-covid-19

Quote:
A research group at King’s College London, UK, developed a COVID-19 tracker app for people to record their symptoms daily, and estimated 200,000 have been reporting symptoms for the entire six weeks since the tracker was launched.

Many people had a pattern of symptoms, where their symptoms were heightened initially, nearly disappeared, then returned again with ferocity, along with a very wide range of symptoms.
Whatever the numbers are for people with real long term problems, it doesn't seem to be vanishingly small. It also doesn't seem to be as skewed to older or at/risk people as dying is.

I go hiking up a mountain like every other weekend. If I can't do that anymore and have any of the problems some of these people are describing, I know I'd go into a very black place where I'd probably just wish I was dead. That's the equation going on in my head anyway when I think about going back to my gym (which is completely packed, no masks). I went once at 5am and was still nervous about it. I just spent $1500 on weights and a bench/rack instead.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.