View Single Post
Old 07-03-2020, 05:24 PM   #228
SuperBowl or bust

Jones did a telling interview with Colon Cowherd (iirc it was him) before the new CBA was signed talking about his contract situation and the CBA where he made a couple comments that I think we’re telling.

1) Colin asked him if the owners came to the players with a fair deal, would he agree to it and Chris went into talking about other things that would need addressed before he would agree to it. That interview changed my perception of him a bit. It made him seem unreasonable and not willing to take a fair deal.

2) He talked about Veach and his conversation being around “who the team can let walk and who they can’t (in terms of depth)” and it made me think of Veaches choices since he became GM. Drafting Nnadi and Saunders with significant picks.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.