View Single Post
Old 07-03-2020, 01:19 PM   #225
Andy Reid Supporter

Pretty telling that per that report Veach and co never saw Jones as a $20 million player and did not ask for it. Just seems like they are so far apart here that neither want a deal at this point, which syncs up with the “they aren’t even discussing this deal” report.

As much as I think we can keep him, it’s hard to think Jones will be here long term.

I will say that Veach was absolutely right to pay Frank Clark last year, even with Chris wanting a deal. If this is a choice we have to make between Frank and Chris, then I think the right move was made to pay Frank.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0