View Single Post
Old 07-02-2020, 05:55 PM   #54
Special Teams ACE!!!

So what are the remaining stadiums that don't sport a corporate sponsor anywhere in the name of the stadium?

Arrowhead Stadium
Soldier Field
Lambeau Field
Paul Brown Stadium

I think that's it. The Saints now play in the Mercedes-Benz Superdome. The Bills sold off Ralph Wilson as well. The Broncos whored their identity to Incestco years ago, which is now something else I don't care about.

I guess technically the Ford FAMILY owns the Lions and thus bears the name of Ford Field, even though the name of the stadium is clearly through the sponsorship of the car company and not the family connected to both interests.

We're definitely part of a dying breed, and it would be nice if we didn't have to end that distinction this soon. That's assuming we eventually go to a _______ Field at Arrowhead Stadium bullshit name after 2020.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.