Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2020, 05:12 PM   #2983
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Nothing to be sorry about I misunderstood. But with firearms good gun safety is paramount. If you can teach it as my Grandpa and Dad go for it if not take a course preferably by an NRA instructor. I shot bb guns then pellet till Dad felt I could walk fields for birds and set in deer blinds with Dad or Gramps. I had many targets and clay busting sessions before Dad pulled the trigger on a 20 GA. Only when he saw I finally had proper gun etiquette. Then one Christmas I received a I think it was a 6.5 mm Jap rifle dad bought surplus in a barrel at Kmart. He bought a stock had the bolt reconfigured barrel shortened a bit and sporterized it. I was in Heaven because I knew Whitetail season was an option next season.

Still have, to this day, the 7mm Mauser my old man bought in the 60s at Kmart in a barrel of cosmoline - actually bought 3 of them for $25 each.

He completely refinished them entirely. He kept one, my brother got one and I got one. One of the best shooting rifles I have ever had - and one of the most beautiful as well.
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.