View Single Post
Old 07-02-2020, 12:28 PM   #6
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
I think this is more about the "Arrowhead" name than being greedy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
They aren't dropping Arrowhead from the name, it clearly states the stadium is still Arrowhead, the field itself is all that's sponsored.
Now I'm starting to wonder if it's not a long-game move to change from Arrowhead and native american themes. You sell the field name under stated capitalistic motivations to break the ice, and then work up from there, and then at some point the Arrowhead name disappears under the weight of corporate branding with only the usual controversy that comes with any corporate sellout.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote