View Single Post
Old 07-02-2020, 10:58 AM   #196
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
I don't see any chance we get two firsts. I would take that in a heartbeat.

Let's talk more realistic. How about a first and a third?
There is a huge difference in a high first or a low first. Mid to low first is probably what your looking at from Minnesota so you would want at least something close to what we gave up for Clark. (throw in a 2nd or 3rd) Edit- He is under a nonexclusive tag so the Vikings fan might be saying two firsts automatically gets him, if you agree to a contract with Jones and why bother negotiating with the Chiefs.

But that assumes you believe the holdout rumors and that his market will be worse in the off season. I would roll the dice that he plays this year under the tag and deal him before next years draft. Might as well go for the ring.

Last edited by Shields68; 07-02-2020 at 11:25 AM..
Shields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli