View Single Post
Old 07-02-2020, 05:35 AM   #267
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Are you trying to get your statue torn down or something?

While we all have our own beliefs about the Chiefs name, the truth is that there are some public relations people dogging on us. It's best to be prepared in case something happens and we have to pivot quickly. We'll just prepare an acceptable alternative name and Clark can keep it in his back pocket.
The last time we did something to please the PR people we gave away the league top rusher for free.
Then we didn't care the PR people and we keep Tyreek.
Now it's our name and God knows what's next.
In other words **CK the PR people.

Chiefs has no racist connotation anyways. If I was a native american I would be proud to see some of my traditions such as the tom and the chants blending into the sports culture.
If C. Hunt ever comes across this thread he better know the fan base won't accept no name change at all.
Those who deny the enlightenment of traditions of the past are doomed to a future of darkness.
IUsedToBeATightEnd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.IUsedToBeATightEnd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.IUsedToBeATightEnd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.IUsedToBeATightEnd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.IUsedToBeATightEnd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.IUsedToBeATightEnd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.