Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2020, 06:40 PM   #2969
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Real talk though. If you are are looking for a home defense weapon, I’d think you want lethal. If someone gets hit by a non-lethal round they can still get a weapon and kill you to get away. You damn sure want to know what you’re pulling the trigger on, but if you’re going to shoot someone, do it. Don’t half ass if you’re to the point that you’re going to shoot someone.
Do you know of something that could pack lethal and non-lethal rounds? I should have made that clearer in my description (sorry for that srvy). Finances are always a bit tight being teachers so I'd love to find that "goldilocks" shotgun but understand if that's not really feasible with what I'm looking/needing to purchase.

Definitely not against anything with lethal rounds, but would love to have something that could handle less than lethal rounds that could allow my wife and son to get started.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.