Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2020, 06:18 PM   #2966
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
Hey all! Now that I’m a homeowner and expecting a son this October, I’ve been wanting to get back into gun ownership (target practice with Pops was one of my favorite childhood memories).

Anywho, I’ve been thinking about a shotgun that my wife would be able to handle and one that could shoot less than lethal rounds. I’d want my wife to be just as confident as I am around it in case she ever did need to arm herself for any reason. I grew up shooting a 62 Winchester rifle with my Dad, so I know this would be a lot different - so I’d also be curious about how easy it would be to go to a range for practice with the type of shotgun I’m looking for - anywho.

I’d also like a safe that would be “teenage son” proof in case he ever went poking around his parent's bedroom. I know those are some lengthy requirements - but I thought this would be the thread to go to.

Thanks in advance!
Would you consider you and your family are less important that a prowler in your home who wouldn't think twice to take yours and your family? Get a squirt gun or pepper spray.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.