View Single Post
Old 06-30-2020, 03:34 PM   #224
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
This leaves the chop. This I wish would go I never partook because of its blatant ripoff of the Florida Seminole. it was never used at Municipal or early Arrowhead till the noles became a powerhouse. Then like the wave one day it appeared during the Peterson Shottenheimer regime and never died out. I hated it for its non-originality but didn't fault those who did. We are stuck with it now as how could you police that up in a crowd of 80,000.
I wouldn't change anything else, but the chop sucks, for the reasons you noted. It's unoriginal and boring.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote