View Single Post
Old 06-30-2020, 03:25 PM   #221
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

If they change the name, I will pump money into a start up. What will this startup do exactly you ask?

Well LET ME TELL YOU.

This startup will take game tape and super impose the Chiefs logo back on to everything, we will then take audio and super impose that ton the broadcast so the analyst are saying "Chiefs" etc.

I will host it through multiple shell companies and host downloads from Russia/Czech.

We will work really hard to make these downloads available at reasonable rates, and as soon as the games are done. In the future with DEEP FAKE technologies (They are good right now) we might be able to do real time.

How many orders do you think I can get.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.