Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2020, 01:08 PM   #2956
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Good job. Sounds like you're off to a good start.

Tracers are pretty much for entertainment purposes only. They don't even usually help you 'track your rounds' as the incendiary will often alter the trajectory of the round compared to the non-incendiary ones. In a handgun at typical handgun distances this may not be noticeable, but with rifles it probably will. Also most (maybe all, I don't remember anymore) tracer rounds are military surplus (old), so not all of them will actually leave a trail.

They are a lot of fun when they work though, so enjoy them if you got 'em.
Yeah. Boyfriend's uncle had us order from Kosher Surplus. We got a box of 50 for $35.99. As Frazod said, it was a little pricey, but I think it's worth it to have a little fun with. I still need to take that handling class. I'm still not confident enough to load it myself.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.