View Single Post
Old 06-29-2020, 07:24 PM   #169
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by cripple creek View Post
anybody remember the old tribe posters of the probably 80s? the one I remember most clearly featured our defensive studs like DT, Ross and others. pretty sure the team had consulted with which ever tribe agreed to supply authentic regalia for the photo shoot
I remember parking by 3A, in front of Kauffman, in the front row some native Americans that had a van with a TV in it. I don't think they went into the games, watched the TV in their van.

They had no problem with it. I even still have some feathers and beads I bought from them.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.