View Single Post
Old 06-29-2020, 05:03 PM   #60
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by A8bil View Post
Too many empty stat choices with a lot of these picks (i.e., Marino).

Set Mahomes aside because the hype around him is off the charts (and deservedly so), but once you get past him, there are really only two choices in my mind. Montana -- a winner with ice in his veins. If any defensive player deserved to be chosen, the only real choice is LT. I've watched the NFL since the late 1960s, and the guy was just so dominant at arguably the most important position on defense. I was a huge fan of Ronnie Lott, who came into the league at the same time as LT, but even the most die hard 49er fans had to concede LT was the more impactful player.
Ideally you could draft a guy like Marino and change his career.

You can pick Montana but the unfair advantage he had before the salary cap isn't coming with him. You can pick Brady but Belichick and all the cheating doesn't come with him.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.