View Single Post
Old 06-29-2020, 01:19 PM   #72
Special Teams ACE!!!

These are my actual suggestions:

1. Kansas City Wasps: I'm stealing this idea from whoever had it first on this thread. There are no bug mascots in the NFL. We'd be quite original.

2. Kansas City Racers: I guess there's that speedway thing we have that's kind of popular, and it embraces the team's proud tradition of having some of the NFL's best fast guys for their given eras (Dante Hall, Jamaal Charles, Tyreek Hill). Ubeja would ****ing love this one. Doesn't have to be Racers specifically. Could be Speeders or Zoom Machines or whatever other speed-related noun rolls off the tongue the best.

3. Kansas City Kings: Yeah, wrong sport and all, but to make the transition as seamless as possible, I think we might need to think about the history of teams in this area so that sports fans at least feel somewhat "at home" with the new name, as uneasy as it may be. It's the boring suggestion, but boring might be best. Other suggestions: Monarchs, Royals (could be a nice way to spite the people who sparked this change by forcing them to specifically say "Kansas City (football) Royals"), Athletics, Scouts (don't like Scouts, though).

Alternatively, if we want a brand new name the city has never had before and want to stick with the royalty/community executive theme, we could also try Kansas City Emperors
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote