View Single Post
Old 06-29-2020, 11:57 AM   #338
Fish are scared of me

So my daughter turns 20 today and I've told her I bought her a present that cost $1000 and it will last her a lifetime. So what I bought her was a lifetime state fishing license but it hasn't arrived yet so as she knows I like watching stuff on the bigfoot topic I'm gonna tell her I've got us a hunting trip lined up with a guide that guarantees us to see at least one bigfoot and it will give her memories to last a lifetime.

She's gonna freak out and say hell no but I'm gonna play it off until tomorrow as the real deal.

Heh!
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote