View Single Post
Old 06-28-2020, 08:44 PM   #766
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
I had to switch to Directv.

I couldn’t stand another year without the Royals much less than without the NFLN. It’s a shame because I like the Dish Hopper better than the Directv Genie.
When I compared a few years ago, the main reason I chose Dish was because DirecTV made you sign a 2 year contract, but said the price was only guaranteed for 1 year. Nothing like building rape into the contract.

But yeah, I'm done with Dish's bullshit, too... they'll go out of business before they win the crusade against the cost of sports.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.