View Single Post
Old 06-28-2020, 06:10 PM   #57
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
I like the list. It's tough to have a list of that many greats and not have Ray Lewis on it though. Guessing he just didn't quite make your cut.
I know he made at least one other person's cut. (Mandatory murder joke.)

There's a glut of middle linebackers, which I suspect would push them down in a draft. Willie Lanier, Dick Butkus, Ray Lewis if you don't mind ego, Chuck Bednarik, Ray Nitschke, Brian Urlacher, Jack Lambert, and so on. For that reason, I think they'll all slip in the draft.

Defensive tackles are another overrepresented group. Who do you pick first when Alan Page, Buck Buchanan, Joe Greene, Merlin Olsen, Bob Lilly, and others are available?

And the odd thing is that if you look at the Hall of Fame, defensive ends are really underrepresented, and most of the ones in the Hall are not all-time top guys. In my opinion, the only defensive ends who could sneak into Round 1 would be Doug Atkins and Deacon Jones, and maybe Carl Eller.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.