View Single Post
Old 06-28-2020, 02:47 PM   #53
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

If I’m picking top 5, then I’m taking a QB first. Mahomes, Manning, Marino, Montana, Rodgers. One of them.

If I can’t get one of them, I’m loading up with the best pass rushers and defensive backs of all time in the first several rounds. If I can’t have one of the very best, then I’ll do my best to stop them. I can take a QB later and not see as much of a drop off compared to the drop off from the top tier all time to the second tier.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.