View Single Post
Old 06-27-2020, 07:16 AM   #53
Better than Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
Graceland ended up offering him a full ride. He is staying... I just hope his championship will bring others there!

Do you remember Chad Zaputil?
Cool thread!

Certainly nothing wrong with staying loyal to his program

BUT, here's my 2 cents.

Guessing by your relationship with the Paulsons, you probably think Kevin Dresser is a colossal dickhead, but I would think being a NAIA champ would get your brother in the door at Ames RTC.

Maybe he goes up to Ames 1-2X per month and sees if he gets an itch for D1 after wrestling several of the ISU guys.

Maybe he defends his title next year and feels like he has nothing left to prove at that level.

Do you think, based on his accomplishments, Graceland would honor his full scholarship in a redshirt year for 2021-2022? This might allow him to graduate from Graceland and pursue a grad transfer to a D1 with his remaining year of eligibility. I would think that might be a good recruiting pitch for Graceland if they took care of their guys like that.

Last edited by Rudy tossed tigger's salad; 06-27-2020 at 07:56 AM..
Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote