View Single Post
Old 06-25-2020, 07:37 PM   #79
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post

You claim "musical maturity" and that you "grew up" but listen to shit like this:

My dick cost a late night fee
Your dick got the HIV
My dick plays on the double feature screen
Your dick went straight to DVD
My dick, bigger than a bridge
Your dick look like a little kid's
My dick, large like the Chargers, the whole team
Your shit look like you fourteen
My dick, pink and big
Your dick stinks like shit
My dick got a Caesar do
Your dick needs a tweezer, dude

****ing clown.
That song is SO 2005.

Seriously. Mickey is banging "Woke AF", a message that needs to be heard.

Also : not every song has to be a literary masterpiece...but the hot little 24 year old I kick it with can spit every verse of "My Dick" from memory, we have a good time...sometimes, a song can make you laugh, and that IS the song's merit.

Mickey Avalon>Tool.

Wheeler Walker Jr>>>Tool

****, I'd rather listen to ICP>>>Tool. Their fans aren't near as annoying as Tool fans are...

**** Tool. Tool fans who act like they're the greatest band ever turn me off from ever wanting to listen to them again.

Tool is like Phish for annoying incel people who sometimes take showers.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.