Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2020, 03:52 PM   #2937
MY LITTLE #15

We bought a Glock 17 last March. With the pandemic, we just now were able to get it out to do some shooting. I still need to take a class, but we took it up to my boyfriend's aunt's house and shot it towards some boxes and old laundry detergent bottles set up on a rock wall for target practice. We only loaded 5 at a time, just for handling safety since there were 4 or 5 of us taking turns shooting. Anyway, I hit something on all five tries! His uncle is an ex-marine, and gave me lots of pointers on aiming, breathing, squeezing the trigger, etc. It was so much fun!

Anyway, what do you all think of tracer rounds? We're thinking of buying some and doing a little after dark shooting.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.