Thread: Other Sports 2019 Nascar thread
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2020, 11:41 AM   #605
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
Well I'm just glad that there are so many people that can definitively tell the difference between a noose and a non slip or bikini knot from a blurry still image and a 2 second video clip taken 20 feet away.

For the record, I'm not saying this was an act of racism. In fact, based on the evidence I'd say it was a big old case of nothing.

But everybody acting like they know exactly what knot it is without having seen anything more than we have is what I'm pushing back against.

Also for the record, I cant tie a knot to save my life but I did boy scouts and we didnt spend much time on nooses. I stand by my assessment that theres one group of people who would know a noose from a grainy picture.
Isn’t the intention of the person who tied it what’s really important? Clearly that person knew it wasn’t a noose.

If Bubba Wallace’s team is too ignorant on the subject to find out what it is and what it’s for, then that’s really nobody else’s fault.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.