View Single Post
Old 06-23-2020, 07:18 PM   #27831
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
No joke. I was there too and this was EXACTLY what it was like. Walking back from the game across the bridge surrounded by Steelers fans with their heads hung low like they had just seen the second coming of Jesus Christ with better field vision... It was awesome.

That game was when it became clear that the script had been flipped. And Tyreek Hill running uncovered on a go route wasn't going to result in anything but 7pts. Let alone ****ing WASP.

Mahomes was so good in that game.
After the game, one of the Steelers, a safety I think, was asked about Mahomes, and if anything he did caught them off-guard.

He said that they severely underestimated his intelligence. He said they thought they could confuse him with their disguises, and with rotating in and out of coverages on the fly, but he wasn't like any young first year starter that they had ever played before.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote