View Single Post
Old 06-23-2020, 04:28 PM   #4944
MVP

The prick's on the inside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
Thanks for everyone's help. It was suggested to look into a BMW 3 series, and I thought yeah right those are way out of my price range. So I curiously decided to look up 3 series based on the suggestion in this thread, and ended up finding a great deal on a 2018 330i with only 16k miles. Paid $21,300 for it which seems very good. Drove her home today with a shit eating grin. This thing is as nearly as fast as my 5.0 Mustang was!

cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.