View Single Post
Old 06-23-2020, 11:44 AM   #320
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Nothing from the publisher yet. I'm back on the grind though. were only a few weeks out from the males starting to circle their 30 mile territory in search of females to impregnate. Multiple sightings locally near Kenwood, OK, of juveniles that have thrown rocks at fisherman on lake eucha again.
I had my brother go to a Boulder dealer in Poteau to pick out boulders for me and the owner of that quarry said there have been lots of sightings in that area.

Also I just ordered Steve's book as a birthday present for my daughter (so I can read it).
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.