Thread: Other Sports 2019 Nascar thread
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2020, 11:37 AM   #437
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post
A garage door loop is tied differently to maintain the form. They do look very similar from a distance though.

If this is what this incident was actually based on, holy shit. If this ends up a staged woke show, that selfie pic he took with all the crew members and teams behind him and all the other actions this weekend just make me want to puke. It also makes the stories he's told feel like a cringe show considering some had doubts about them when he told them.

I can't believe I'm left hoping some racist actually put a noose in that stall in order to believe this wasn't a ratings pumping woke show put on by a toilet swirling entity.
I agree. If that's the rope in question everyone who worked in that garage would know it. And I would hope they'd speak up right away just to prevent this whole thing going any further. That's why I really doubt it is the rope in question.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote