Thread: Chiefs I’m never leaving
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2020, 12:24 PM   #788
Mahomes or GTFO

If bars remain open and the NFL moves forward without fans, they'll make a killing. I think the majority will watch from home, for obvious reasons, but you're going to see packed bars, parking lot tailgates being organized, gameday watch parties, etc. all over the place.

Which, if you're a team playing in an open-air stadium, will probably be frustrating to see. As wild as it may sound, I'd rather take my chances sitting outside at Arrowhead than piled into a dive bar with 200 people touching every surface in sight.
Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.