Thread: Other Sports 2019 Nascar thread
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2020, 09:31 AM   #315
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

A story for some levity

Been to talladega a few times. One time on the way to the track, we stopped by a convience store to grab some drinks. Rusty, a friend of mine asked me to get him a bottle of water and stayed in the car.

Going in the store I saw a 40 of colt 45 and pulled it out of the cooler. I said to another friend Burl, "Hey Burl, I should get this for Rusty."

The African American woman behind the counter yelled out, "I say boy, I don't know where you from, but down here in Alabama, we don't sell no beer on Sundays".

I will never forget that.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.