Thread: Other Sports 2019 Nascar thread
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2020, 09:17 AM   #13
Dirty Bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree View Post
Oh bull shit. I've been through Alabama 30 plus times and have never seen segregated lines in any store I've been in. Are there racist people in Alabama? Yes.
Yeah, making it up just to fit an agenda.

I don't give a shit whether you believe it or not. I witnessed it with my own eyes. It's the one damn thing I remember more than anything else about that Spring Break trip. I already said I can't recall if there were signs actually making it "required segregation", I just stated that is how the lines were formed inside the restaurant.

I'm glad you're 0 for 30 in your trips through Alabama, but I'm 1 for 1. Maybe things have changed a little bit in the last 20 years.
RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.