Thread: Other Sports 2019 Nascar thread
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2020, 09:59 PM   #268
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberSponge View Post
I have been in the garage areas during races. Specifically Talladega and Atlanta garages. You have to have pass that allows you access to those areas. Talladega is a big area but there is cameras in it's garage areas , not to mention the network cameras running around. Whether they were able to pick anything up will be interesting to see.
Thanks for the info.

Again, I know zero about NASCAR. I would assume that security to the garages would be pretty tight, so that 1) shit doesn’t get stolen and 2) no one can tamper. Again, just assumptions on my part.

Whoever did this seems like an absolute moron in addition to being a piece of shit. If you’re trusted enough to get access then I would assume you know there are cameras. You would think that person would know their career in NASCAR (or whatever else) is done forever once they get caught.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.