Thread: Other Sports 2019 Nascar thread
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2020, 09:50 PM   #266
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I don’t know much about NASCAR....pretty much nothing really.

I would assume that access to a driver’s garage is pretty limited though, right? Probably lots of cameras too.

Shouldn’t this be pretty easy to figure out who did it? I mean, shouldn’t they know right away?

Or is security pretty relaxed with few (if any cameras)?

I have been in the garage areas during races. Specifically Talladega and Atlanta garages. You have to have pass that allows you access to those areas. Talladega is a big area but there is cameras in it's garage areas , not to mention the network cameras running around. Whether they were able to pick anything up will be interesting to see.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.