View Single Post
Old 06-21-2020, 04:05 PM   #4102
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
I think you like to argue for the sake of arguing. If you can't see the entire momentum of the game completely changed after the 49ers were showboating in the endzone like the game was over, I don't know what to tell you.
I totally agree. It's classic Mahomes to only start really trying when people showboat in the end zone after an INT. And given that he was mic'ed up the entire game, we should be able to easily see how much that bothered him and how it inspired WASP and the ultimate comeback.

Except.... we see none of that.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote