Thread: Chiefs I’m never leaving
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2020, 04:50 PM   #717
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Clark View Post
Yeah I don’t think football and this shut mix , no matter what precautions are taken.way more physical than basketball so it would be easier for it to spread I’d think.i want a football season in the worst way I just don’t see how they can pull it off
Yeah man. I think it’s whistling past the graveyard to think there is gonna be a season this year. Sucks but I’d rather accept that now and maybe be shockingly pleased if there is a season versus being all excited only to get word in August or later that we’re done until 2021
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.