View Single Post
Old 06-19-2020, 07:39 PM   #2236
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Eh well I think hes getting banhammered for 1 to 2 years. If he thinks he has a chance to win maybe he sticks around. His only leg to stand on is paying players is ok because in a year pay to play will be implemented anyway.

We cheated. We got caught. Everyone cheats even KSU and Wich State. Duh. But we got caught red handed and we were dumb enough to do the ok ok what IF we say Gassnola is a booster. Dumb. Never admit, deny till ya die. NCAA never had intentionas of working with KU. The NCAA hates OADs with a passion and sought FBI help because they had no way to prove anything. They were stonewalled by Cliff Alexander and Billy Prestons parent and guardians. They finally just had enough.

If I'm a compliance officer for the NCAA, and if I'm unbiased (I know its difficult for ppl to so these days) I can completely understand why they are coming after us.
I’m still not seeing the benefit to giving in to the NCAA here. It’s not like they’re handing out slap on the wrist plea bargain deals.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.