Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2020, 08:45 PM   #2936
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief View Post
I just ordered a Del-Ton Sierra 316H 5.56/223. It's my first purchase but not my first firearm [I inherited a few pistols, a shotgun, and a couple of rifles from my dad (RIP)]. I didn't want to go too expensive for my first and the all of the reviews I read were very positive given its price range. Got it on sale for $500 (MSRP was ~ $800). Maryland being a **** state, in many more ways than one, also played a part.

I'm curious if any of you guys have any experience with this particular AR, or just have any words of wisdom. I don't plan on going too wild, as this is going to be my intro into tactical, but I was looking at an Aimpro Patrol red dot and making a trip to VA or PA for some 30 rd mags because Maryland has a 10 round limit. You can bring them in but can't purchase in state, derp.
Looks like it'll do you just fine..

GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote