Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2020, 04:57 PM   #2925
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post
Took it with me when we went to Wyoming - just plinking a little on our land - and the one thing that stands out for me is the FUN of shooting it. It is a joy to shoot.

Carrying however, is the best part of it. I carry in my pocket and it looks like a cell phone with the DeSantis pocket holster. Simply outstanding!
It's funny, the first time I shot it at the store where I bought it, I wasn't that impressed. I thought the trigger was a little stiff and figured I'd take it to my gunsmith to get it worked over. But then I took it to a private range where I could really run it, and it was like night and day - drawing from the holster and rapid firing it was great. No issues at all.

It's like the Sundance Kid - it's better when it moves.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.