Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2020, 08:14 AM   #2914
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheater5 View Post
The good news is there are quite a few options available to you that come with a ton of different features. I have my preferences, and could make a recommendation based on what I carry. However, that may not be right for you or your family.

Are you looking for a particular caliber? Barrel length limitations? Weight? Single Action / Double Action? Railed? Slide milled for a red dot?

Some good compact automatic firearms in 9mm are below (assuming you don't want a revolver):

Sig Sauer P365
CZ P10C
FN 503 or FN 509 Compact
M&P Shield
Glock 43

I'd probably not stray from that group above. If you don't mind carrying a little or longer larger frame or barrel, then of course the selection opens up a bit. I may, or may not own, or have owned, quite a few firearms, so if you have any further questions feel free. The bottom line is- you, your wife, and Dad need to handle a few of them and see what fills their hand the best. Best case, they rent a couple and put some rounds downrange. If not-- there are gobs of videos for all these guns and you can better form an opinion and make a selection.

For what its' worth - I carry the Sig P365 daily and am very, VERY well satisfied with it..
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.