Thread: Video Games Sony Playstation 5 thread
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2020, 11:55 AM   #99
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
Don't will be fine. Honestly most of the power is wasted by the developers in programming and shitty code. My problem with Sony is their first party games. Most are QuickTime movies. Spiderman was about it for me.

I also think it is foolish to spend the money on timed exclusives. Ms needs to up their game also. Their first party games sucked this generation. They killed a lot of promising games.

I think the next generation after this will be finally PC's. Upgradable consoles. Basically cheaper computers using proprietary software.
I'm in total agreement. I've had every PS console since the original but this last generation just didn't do much for me. I'm not a graphics whore and I know graphics don't make the game, but when I don't give a shit about the exclusives, why wouldn't I just build a PC that can do anything.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.