Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2020, 06:17 PM   #2879
Broncos' Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
What flavor of AR do you have and what do you like about it?
Frankenstein AR with DPMS lower, AR Stoner barrel, fancy BCG I don't even remember the name, stage 1 trigger, fancy charging handle (can't remember name), upper is a traditional handle type from Rock River Arms I think, furniture is Magpul, adjustable butt stock might be Magpul... a friend of mine built it from me for parts laying around his apartment. He needed some money and I told him I'd give him some cash if he built me an AR. At the time, I didn't have any interest in owning an AR, I just wanted to help him out. He kept asking me "do you want this, do you want that?" I told him I don't care, just throw something together and I'll give you $1000 for it...
Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli