Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2020, 11:21 PM   #2873
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
Anyone own an AK here?

I'm having awful mag problems with this god damn piece of shit. I've literally only found one mag that will fit the MFer, and it's a Korean one. I've tried Bulgarian mags, Croatian mags, Magpul plastic crap mags... nothing will fit without a struggle but the ****ing Korean ones. They rock right into place smoothly with no problem.

I spent two hours sanding on the magwell with fine emory cloth yesterday, I even took a dremel to a mag and hacked the shit out of it today. They still don't fit. I'm so ****ing mad right now I'm about to throw it on armlist and buy an AR. I've never been this frustrated with a gun. I don't know what to do (besides order more Korean mags, which I did). How do I fix this god damn thing?

I have one - an IO Sporter. It's nothing spectacular, but I've never had any issues with it. Strange issue you're having - I'd take it go a gunsmith.

Unless you spend decent money on an AK, it can be kind of a crap shoot whether or not you'll get a good one. Unless you buy a Century Arms, in which case you'll definitely get a bad one.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.