View Single Post
Old 06-10-2020, 12:01 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberSponge View Post
The best source is ebay. New autographed cards that come out of the pack are already guaranteed by the card maker.

Look for raw, the graded ceh stuff is really high.

Or join breaks in with some card breakers. There are plenty out there Platinum Card Breaks usually has plenty of great high end breaks and usually livestream till early in the morning. Rich with Layton Sportcards is always first class. I have both bought from him, and he has bought from me for his own breaks he puts together. Jaspys Case Breaks is okay. Truthfully, so many out there. That you have tons of options to choose from if case breaking is something you would be interested in.

Thanks for this! What is a “break” where multiple people throw in on a pack ?

Also how do I know what I’m buying off eBay is legit ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.