View Single Post
Old 06-10-2020, 11:10 AM   #473
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
They’re private enterprises so no, they don’t need to open anything.

Second, we already know what their numbers are because Forbes produces them every year. Forbes has moles everywhere and they have the books in essence. Their reputation in the financial space is sterling.
Yeah - I've never had a problem with owners refusing to open their books. I DO think they'd be well served to be transparent among themselves because I don't see a ton of downside there and I see some potential to create a more coordinated front.

But there's no damn way I'd open my books to my staff. It's just going to create confusion and ultimately division. No answer given will be enough because it simply never is.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.