View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 08:16 PM   #5576
I could of gone pro

[QUOTE=crispystl420;15011479]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepPurple View Post
Up until a year ago I was always hitting my iron by picking the ball. That's great if you do it everytime, but that's impossible, and a shank or a top is what happens when you mishit or don't pick the ball.

Like I said earlier, I play every week with a guy who shots 70 to 73, he hits the ball first and then the divot comes afterwards, just like the pros on TV. I watch him, but what really helped was youtube. Watching videos on how to hit the ball first.

Thanks guys I sincerely appreciate all of your help and input. . My son really enjoys it so I decided to spend a little more and get these Cleveland CBX Launcher GI irons.

https://www.pgatoursuperstore.com/cl...saAqqSEALw_wcB

I was able to get them used on ebay for about 350 shipped. I'm really excited for them to arrive. What are your thoughts on them?
Cleveland makes nice clubs, and that looks really like a good medium level iron set. Not too chunky and not too slim. When I started back in 2009 I had a Cleveland XL Driver, and that was really nice, I should never sold it. Anyway, I like my Taylormade driver, but that Cleveland was just as good.

The only irons that I've looked besides my M-4 are the new Cobra F8 One Length Iron Set. That's right, every iron is the same length as the 7 iron. That kind of makes sense, at least for me because my 7 iron is my favorite club to hit. What I found was the 6, 5 and a 4 if you can find one, are great at that shorter length, but the PW, 9 and 8 are weird, they're way too long. I considered buying a single Cobra F8 of a 6 iron and 5 iron, but since they're so new, they're almost $100 a piece. There's only one pro on tour using the single length irons, that's Bryson DeChambea. When he first came on the tour, he was red hot, but he's kind cooled off latey.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli